Monday, June 4, 2012

Our little Lemon

You've probably heard our news,
but in case you missed it 
We're expecting! 
Baby is due December 2, 2012
and I'm 14 weeks along!
and it's the size of a lemon,
just in case you were wondering 

baby at 9 weeks at our 1st appointment...
baby at 13 weeks... I spy a face!

Scott's dreams came true when he had the opportunity to send this picture to his friends...
I chose to announce in a different way

Somehow I don't think we are on the right schedule for our doctor's appointments. 
I don't really know how this all works, but I do know I was told to come in every 4 weeks.
So I was quite hopefully that might next appointment, at 17 weeks, would be my gender appointment.
Apparently it's not until the next appointment after that.
Ummm I'll be 21 weeks then!! 
I'm not really ok with this since everyone I know finds out at like 16 weeks. 
I'm hoping I can beat their system 
But either way, the doctor said he would "peek" at our 17 week appointment, 
even though it won't be our official gender answer. 
I'll take it! 
Can't wait!!


And other than that, life is just hunky dory around here
and we think you should come and visit us!

4 comments:

  1. i am so excited for you guys! you are going to be such an incredible mom, and they will have fabulous hair! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. That picture of you is SO hilarious. I'll take Scott's method of announcing next time!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Prego picture is awesome! I may have to steal that idea if I ever decide to take another whack at babies...

    ReplyDelete