Monday, July 23, 2012

(More than) Half Way to Baby!!


5 weeks 

12 weeks


17 weeks

21 weeks and more than half way to baby!!
(yes I am extremely low.. ha! I have no idea why, but apparently my mom carried the same way)

I wish she could be here now! 
We absolutely love her already 
and love her kicks all day long. 
It sure makes the work day more fun that she gets to come with me!
I keep candy at my desk just to eat so she'll wake up.
I should probably stop that..

Our Doctor "peeked" at our appointment and declared that 
IT'S A GIRL!
When I asked him how sure he was about it, 
he told me to keep my receipts.
I'm feeling confident that she's a girl
but am anxious for him to confirm next week. 
Scott is still pretty hesitant to believe it yet,
but hasn't stopped me from buying a couple outfits for her :)

My mom came last week for 24 hours 
to help me find some maternity clothes
(This has been so frustrating for me, but I've made progress!)
She also spoiled us with dinner, lunch, frozen yogurt, Panera brownies, oh my..
We also picked out fabric for a baby blanket! 
It only took us 2 hours in Joann's to pick out 4 fabrics... Oops!
It was a great day

Two weekends ago Scott and I went to Utah for a very quick, 2.5 day trip
While we were there we went to his parents farm in Duchesne, went sailing (well Scott and his siblings did, the rest of us got left on the shore ha! better luck next time!), took family pictures with the Lewis'- which was my first time!, and I squeezed in a quick stop at my good friend Brittany's, where we did her hair and prepped for the arrival of her little boy. He arrived 6 days later. Wish I got to meet him! 
I'm sure he and our little girl will date and get married some day.
Obviously. 








3 comments:

  1. Can't wait til Carson and baby girl get married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! So excited for you and Scott! Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I found it through Jess's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck!!! So cute you are!!! I love the new blog....you seriously need to message me and send me the details and tricks on how you did it:) And a baby girl?!! She will be the cutest thing ever!!!...and spoiled :)

    ReplyDelete