I sure has been a long time since I've posted on the blog
oops!
Here's some recap, via the phone pics-
My brother Tom's 17th birthday in Las Vegas.
Visiting my parents and brother in California.
We joined some friends at their beach house during school break.
This must have been the beginning of my "I hate all my clothes and nothing fits me" stage
Living up the no-kids life
Touring hospitals
Getting huge/Staying in my pajamas all day
Halloween Trunk or Treat at church
In case you're confused, I was a mummy. aaand that's the baby peeking out.
I guess it was confusing
Decorating for Christmas on November 1st.
Cause that's how I roll
8 months pregnant on November 2!
Scott begged me to take these pictures. We took a stroll at the mall one night, and I pointed out a section of Nordstrom to Scott where things are quite expensive. He was shocked. And wanted to ask the mannequin about her lovely shawl. I was so embarrassed.
$795.
Don't know why he wouldn't let me buy anything!
Visiting Utah for General Conference
Had a baby shower with my family while we were there!
Welcomed baby Camryn into my brother's family!
And baby Madeline into my other brother's family!
Can not wait to get to meet her!
Couldn't help but feel attached to these girls knowing they will be best little cousins with our's!
Our life pretty much consists of school and baby.
Luckily, they are both going well!
We are so anxious for our little one's arrival!
I'm due in 2 weeks and 5 days.. but who's counting.
I'm hoping I will know when I'm in labor.
Really, I'm sure I will.
I hear it gets kinda intense :)
But I've had steady contractions since I was 18 weeks!
Usually 3-6 an hour, sometimes a lot more.
But our doctor never seems concerned, so I've never gone to the hospital.
These days they are quite a bit stronger and more frequent than they have been before,
so I'm hoping she comes soon!!
But my guess is she will take her sweet time.
In fact, I have yet to pack my bag.
But I've packed her's 3 times!
I got a little nervous last week at my 36 week appointment when they said I was measuring 32 weeks.
So we had an ultrasound done just to check on the munchkin.
And she is doing great!
She was measuring only 4 days behind, in the 25th percentile.
Almost 6 lbs already!
I was sure relieved!
Looks like she has some hair!
Can't wait to meet her!!
.jpg)







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment