I feel like this month, especially, little Hannah has grown up!
I look at her pictures from 1 and 2 months old, and I just can't get over how tiny she was! She has really chunked up this month, and come out with all sorts of personality. In many ways she gets easier every month, and in other ways, harder. But either way, she is tons of fun to have around, and when I go to bed at night, I'm excited for the next day with her!
We started off this month with a trip down to my parent's in California with my sister, Alyssa, and her kids. I was a nervous wreck about driving down there. Every other time we've gone, I've driven late at night so she slept the entire way. This time we were driving in the day. We rarely make it 5 minutes to the grocery store without a meltdown. I truly felt sick thinking about 3.5 hours in the car with her. But we all survived! And she did better than I thought she would :)
While we were there, Hannah went swimming for the first time, and loved it!
She also went to Sea World, whether she knows it or not. She slept almost the entire time we were there! My 30 minute napper, randomly conked out for almost 4 hours! And yes, I held her, in cradle position, the ENTIRE time! whew!
Hanging out with cousin Quincee
This month she has mastered grabbing and sucking on her toes, grabbing at everything in front of her, laughing
eating rice cereal
Easter was actually this month!
hanging out at an Easter Egg hunt
Sleep- Well, for the last month Hannah has woken up 5-15 times a night... :( And most of the time it is more than 10, for real. I don't know how we are surviving. Poor thing is just wide awake at random points in the night. So often we are up for an hour or more together.. Not only is she up constantly, she also has decided that 5am is morning. I really don't know what else to do except be patient and hopefully it will pass. It has gotten a little better the last week, but we are no where near where we used to be. BUT the great news is, she successfully can fall asleep on her own now! :) And her naps are finally extending past 30 minutes!! Her naps are now 45 minutes or 1.5 hours. I'll take it!
Getting so chubby and cute!
Shy faces
Always a treat to have Dad home







Oh she is so cute and I love that she's getting chunkier!! I love the pic of you two looking at each other. So sweet
ReplyDeleteI remember how exhausting it was being a mother of babies, and I love how much you love being a mother. She is adorable and you're such a good mother!
ReplyDelete