I'm going to give blogging a go again. But no promises that I'll be consistent, or even interesting ;) especially since I made this major decision only 5 minutes ago
So here we are, 1 month ago! Still can't believe we are old enough to have 2 kids!! Life is truly wonderful.
Biggest updates lately:
- Hannah will be 2 on Thanksgiving. Whhaaaa?! How! We really really like her. She makes my day so happy and funny. She has so much energy and is hilarious and the biggest show off.
- Scott graduates dental school in May. This blows. my. mind. I just felt like it would never come! And that we would be (poor) students forever. But we really will be starting his career next summer. SO excited.
Here's Scott, and silly Hannah. Cause a blog post requires as many pics as possible
On a side note, Hannah would not walk or wear her shoes on that hike. Simply because she kept getting dirt in her shoes. But then we lost one of her shoes... Guys!! I am still so sad. :( Not because they are even cute, they were hand me downs from someone I don't even know. But she could put them on herself, and she loved them, and they were free, and in dusty rocky Vegas, you need rubber play sandals that are crocs. We have another pair, but she will not wear them. So sad.
Moving on.. - We have absolutely no idea where we will be going when he graduates. This makes me a nervous wreck. But I've finally stopped taking his "decisions" seriously, since it was changing every month, and accepted that we probably won't know until May or later. California, Utah, Texas, Nevada, and Arizona, are on our list. Oh, and Oklahoma, which he just told me. dontwanttotalkaboutit
- We had a baby!! You already know that.. But she is soooo dang sweet and adorable. Shelby was born August 6th, 2014. More on that later!
- I'm still running my little etsy shop and it is fun and busy as heck. It has come such a long way since I started it just before Hannah was born. One of the best decisions I've made in my life, for many reasons. Thefabricgalboutique.etsy.com
@thefabricgalboutique on Instagram
- Scott cut 6 inches off my hair the other day. I've never had him cut more than 2", but I was desperate and knew it would be a while until I got to a salon, since I can't even remember the last time I got my hair cut by someone other than him! I don't have a pic, but it's a nice change. Bring on the post baby hair loss!
That's all I can think of. Same ol same ol around here!
Lots of fun posts coming to your feed, soon




That's so awesome that Scott cuts your hair! Can you teach Nathan? Thanks! Oh, and I have that turquoise and white striped shirt! haha
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about you doing your blog again!!!
ReplyDelete