Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pump'

Holidays are WAY more fun with kids. And as Hannah gets older, I get giddy with excitement. This month has been fun to teach her the basics of Halloween. I got her a lift the flap book called "Where's baby's pumpkin" and it's been fun to teach her about pumpkins, bats, the witch hat, the ghost, costumes, and practice saying. "trick or treat!" We also have a cookie jar on our counter, that currently has a pumpkin lid. She is in love with it. She is always yelling up to it, "hi pump!" Or asking, "hold you pump?". 

So we went to the pupmkin patch. I knew she'd love it, but she LOVED it.  

Started off with some apple cider doughnuts 

Walked down the road, and stopped for a pic. I love this picture so much 


And finally, she spotted the pumpkins 

She could not stop running. Everywhere, and through all the pumpkins. Kissing each one, touching each one, yelling, "so many!", and counting them, "1, 2, 1, 2..." (On a side note, why won't she count beyond two!!) 

We picked out two pumpkins, and head home. I guess we wore her out, because she took an almost 4 hour nap!!! 

That night we got together with friends that go to school with Scott, for a Halloween party. I couldn't wait to get the girls all dressed up in their costumes- 

Minnie

And her cat Figaro

Next up- painting the Pumpkins, trunk or treating at church, and maybe even some real trick or treating this year! Can't wait! 


1 comment:

  1. We are living the same life right now!! It is so fun to teach Carson about Halloween. He calls pumpkins punkahs. And he counts everything 1 2 3 1 2 3 hahaha. So glad you are back to blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete